Mesdames et messieurs, nous vous invitons chez Dallidet!
Ladies and Gentlemen, you are invited to the Dallidet!
We think, therefore we are. We live in the best of all possible worlds. And in the the depth of winter, we know that within us lay an invincible summer. That's Descartes, Voltaire, and Camus, so at this point you must be able to see that we have a theme - we are bringing France to the Dallidet Gardens. Wouldn't Pierre be proud?
You won't want to miss our Parisian Farm-to-Table Luncheon chez Dallidet. We will have food and art, atmosphere and entertainment, and we are second to none.
quand et où (when and where)
Samedi, le 21 août, de 11h30 à 14h00
Saturday, August 21, from 11:30 to 2:00
The Dallidet Adobe & Gardens
1185 Pacific Street, San Luis Obispo
La Carte (the menu)
Prominently featuring produce grown in the Dallidet gardens:
- You will be welcomed with a glass of vin pétillant (sparkling wine)
- Your apéritif will be a chilled loganberry soup
- Each table will have a dégustation of fruits, nuts, and cheeses
- Le plat principale is a quiche with heirloom tomatoes and fresh herbs
- Salade niçoise with salmon will please your palate
- Finish sweetly with un dessert de macarons